A creamy, comforting curry packed with plant-powered protein.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 TBSP Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP Organic Coriander Seeds
- 1 TBSP crushed garlic
- 1 cup dried lentils
- 2 cups chopped sweet potato
- 1 TBSP Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 1 TBSP Ground Ginger
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 400 ml Organic Coconut Milk
- 200 g baby spinach
- Organic Wholegrain Basmati Rice for serving
How to Make:
- Place the coconut oil, onion, coriander seeds and crushed garlic in a pot.
- Fry for 10 minutes, or until onions are soft and golden.
- Add the sweet potato, dried lentils, ground turmeric, cayenne pepper, ground ginger, chopped tomatoes and water.
- Cover and simmer for 30 – 40 minutes, or until the lentils and vegetables are soft and cooked through.
- Once cooked through, add the coconut milk and baby spinach.
- Mix together and allow to cook until the spinach has wilted and the curry is heated up.
- Serve with Organic Wholegrain Basmati Rice, and enjoy!
Subscribe to our You Tube Channel to find answers and gather information from some of Africa’s top fertility specialists.
Recipe with thanks to our friends at The Plant Powered Show, Africa’s premier plant based food, drink & lifestyle show.