Combined with berries for sweetness, beets create a vibrant, pink smoothie packed with plant-based fibre, iron, folate, and vitamin C.
Prep Time: 10 min
What You’ll Need:
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries
- 1/2 cup Alpro Almond Milk or any other milk alternative
- 3/4 cup Rugani 100% Zobo infused Beetroot juice
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup Ice
- Fresh berries for garnish
- Chia seeds and coconut for garnish (optional)
How to Make:
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and top with fresh berries and a sprinkle of chia seeds and coconut.